Tuesday 19 July 2011

Announcement hihi :)

I've pondered on it for quite a while, but I think I'm gonna post the interview with Benny, that I think NO ONE that reads this blog has ever read:) I wanted to post it one year ago XD, but I forgot.... Last year I visited the Birgit Nilsson Awards presentation, remember?(you won't, but hehe) I went there hoping Benny or Björn would come, because they played parts of "Kristina" and they were announced to come, but not one B came...
however, as at every event there's a playbill and in this playbill there's somekind of an interview with Benny, shortly before the presentation (1 week I guess).
well, maybe there's no new information about him, the music, etc., but who cares?;D it's still an interview (at least some kind of)
But I'm gonna post this tomorrow it's almost 1 am and I'm tiiiiiiired.



Btw... you may think now "Was this announcement necessary?", I say "Yes, otherwise I would have forgotten about posting the interview sometime" XD


No comments:

Post a Comment