Sunday 13 February 2011

Song of the Month


Quote of the Month

"Our platform shoes were made in London, and every time they had to have bigger heels !"


~Björn Ulvaeus









Picture of the Week


Benny and Frida in Oslo 1978


Video of the Month

Another thing I want to try :)
A song of the month (maybe will turn into "Video of the Month" in a while:))



The song of the month is "En Kväll Om Sommarn" sung by Frida together with Lars (Lasse) Berghagen.
It's such a cathy tune !
I posted a vid made by me with pictures of my trip to Denmark (and actually Sweden) from 2010.

AND DON'T FORGET : February 16th on BBC Radio 4 there's the programme "Like an Angel Passing Through My Room" where Christopher Green talks about his admiration for Frida and about meeting Frida in 2006 at a dinner party!

Other News:----A German schlager singer wants to sing something with Frida !
(I think they won't sing anything together anyway)
----Frida maybe is going to be a honorary citizen of Plauen




No comments:

Post a Comment