Friday 1 July 2011

Song of the Month/Quote of the Month/Video of the Month



Quote of the Month


"The songs became something of an obsession for us. Each song had to be different, because, in the 60's, that's what the Beatles had done. The challange was to not do another "Mamma Mia" or "Waterloo".

~Benny Andersson






Song of the Month

Well, it's kinda "surprising" for me (not in any way for you, believe me XD), that I chose this song as the song of the month... in June I wouldn't have picked this song, but since I am totally obsessed with Napoléon and Joséphine (since I saw the Napoléon TV series, I can't get enough of reading books about them ♥), I just HAD TO pick this one! So now I think you already know which song it is, don't you?:)Of course it's "Waterloo":))




Video of the Month

Since "Waterloo" is the Video of the Month, I just had to pick my "Waterloo" edit with clips of the Napoléon miniseries from 2002:))with Christian Clavier, Isabella Rossellini, Gérard Depardieu and John Malkovich:)if you ask me-it's the best video I've ever made :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment