Thursday, 23 December 2010

Frida's Family/Quote of the Month


"I always called her Mum. I remember long evenings sitting by the fireside. She taught me old Swedish and Norwegian songs. It was because of her that I became interested in singing. She always encouraged me whenever I was trying something new. Even if communication was difficult sometimes, because of the age difference, I owe everything to her."

~Anni-Frid Lyngstad



Frida's Family

Frida and Benny
Frida's grandmother Agny
Frida's step daughter Pauline
Frida's stepdaughter Henriette
Frida and Ruzzo
Frida and Ruzzo
Frida's half brother Peter Haase
Frida's father Alfred Haase
Frida's father
Frida's father
Frida and her father


Frida and her father
Frida and her father
Frida and her father
Frida's daughter Lise Lotte
Frida's son Hans with his wife
Frida's son Hans
Frida with baby Lise Lotte
Frida with baby Hans
A happy family : Hans,Frida and Ragnar with Lise-Lotte
Frida,Ragnar,Lise-Lotte and Hans
Frida and Lise Lotte
Frida and Lise-Lotte
Frida and Lise-Lotte
Frida and Lise-Lotte
Frida and baby Lise-Lotte
Frida and baby Lise-Lotte
Having a good time :Hans,Frida with Lise-Lotte
Patchwork family :Frida ,Lise-Lotte and Benny


Frida also has 2 grandchildren










No comments:

Post a Comment