Thursday 23 December 2010

Frida's Family/Quote of the Month


"I always called her Mum. I remember long evenings sitting by the fireside. She taught me old Swedish and Norwegian songs. It was because of her that I became interested in singing. She always encouraged me whenever I was trying something new. Even if communication was difficult sometimes, because of the age difference, I owe everything to her."

~Anni-Frid Lyngstad



Frida's Family

Frida and Benny
Frida's grandmother Agny
Frida's step daughter Pauline
Frida's stepdaughter Henriette
Frida and Ruzzo
Frida and Ruzzo
Frida's half brother Peter Haase
Frida's father Alfred Haase
Frida's father
Frida's father
Frida and her father


Frida and her father
Frida and her father
Frida and her father
Frida's daughter Lise Lotte
Frida's son Hans with his wife
Frida's son Hans
Frida with baby Lise Lotte
Frida with baby Hans
A happy family : Hans,Frida and Ragnar with Lise-Lotte
Frida,Ragnar,Lise-Lotte and Hans
Frida and Lise Lotte
Frida and Lise-Lotte
Frida and Lise-Lotte
Frida and Lise-Lotte
Frida and baby Lise-Lotte
Frida and baby Lise-Lotte
Having a good time :Hans,Frida with Lise-Lotte
Patchwork family :Frida ,Lise-Lotte and Benny


Frida also has 2 grandchildren










15 comments:

  1. Frida is my hero and a wonderful person, she deserves everything she reached by her hard work and great human beeing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a son of a Jewish concentration survivor mother and an Armenian father, I have absolutely no hatred towards this beautiful woman who has dedicated her life helping others. Because she had a father who happened to be a German soldier serving in Nazi uniform, does Not make Ms. Anni-Frid Lyngstad a Nazi. Nothing to be ashamed of here. I love her music, I enjoyed her singing with Abba, and to this day she is one of the most beloved singers of all times. More power to you Ms.Anni-Frid Lyngstad. G-d bless you and your family. Arthur M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daughter was mentally ill and committed suicide in upstate NY leaving her spouse to raise their son.FRida's son Ragnar is certainly no posterboy for the Nordic race,he is gross looking.Once again ,all that glitters isn't gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the actual hell is your problem Lise-Lotte got into a car crash and Hans is not a disgusting person he is so kind to others have respect For Frida and her family she deserves respect get a life.

      Delete
    2. You are disgusting. Lotta died in a car accident you freak

      Delete
    3. Hans is a hard working g sweet man. Just so you know he lost a lot of weight (not that it matters) how cruel you are. How do you look? Like Fabio? Bet not.

      Delete
  4. The daughter was mentally ill and committed suicide in upstate NY leaving her spouse to raise their son.FRida's son Ragnar is certainly no posterboy for the Nordic race,he is gross looking.Once again ,all that glitters isn't gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you know liselotte? I always wanted to convince her she seemed to be very sweet

      Delete
    2. Fridas sons name is Hans not Rag ar. That was his father, her ex husband

      Delete
  5. I love Frida, she has done magnificent charity work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for speaking the truth

      Delete
    2. I did wonder about what happen with daughter. I knew of accident . I related cause I had bad car accident . I was favored once again. head injury and eye. but because of technologies not available in past my eye was saved by laser to retina. I have trauma from it but internal head injury healed.
      also had young adult psychosis. sooooo. okay..um.also more. but I was glad when I didn't have to go to my hopeless job that weekend. or ever again. so in a way I did say never say never except I have been having a fun happy time ever since. I mean I read etc. more and have pretty normal average life and emotions so yeah I lucked out. whatever I'm trying to say I do okay. me 64. though I admit this this climate change is no surprise to me I could see it coming a long time ago.

      Delete
  6. I was reared as Lutheran Swedish Norgewgen so love forgiveness dis and datte but never say never late for lutefiske

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was called a psychiatric case and not part of any tribe and to that I have my leaves poem . how light and colorful in thair last days

      Delete