Thursday 14 April 2011

I nearly had a heart attack !FRIDA PICTURES FROM WEDNESDAY !!!!!

Well so many pictures in one week !I can't believe it !Really I've almost had a heart attack when I saw those many pictures !But I am so happy and again - it made my day sooooo much happier!
Frida :Thank you so much for these wonderful and beautiful pictures !
Waaaa I hope for many,many more this year !But who wouldn't want that ?:)
I think these pictures were taking at the press conference in Zermatt :)(for Zermatt Unplugged)




Beautiful...
Adoreable:)♥

Perfect!
Cool :)
THIS smile!I totally love THAT smile!
This look my god *heart attack*beeep
Lovely
What shall I say but THIS smile!!!!
She looks so beautiful !She's the queen of the world!(btw does anybody know who the man and the 2 cute children are ?)
Well : ♥♥♥♥♥but again :who's this man ?
Thinking...
then talking :)
and smiling for us :)

Hope I made your day happier :))

And now I found this clip :) it's on YT now:)

7 comments:

  1. I am still recovering from the beautiful Frida photos, too, Agnes. Glad to see you are back on abba4ever! The guy (and two little girls) with Frida is David Gray (and his duaghters). He is a British singer-songwriter who is performing in Zermatt. He had big hit here in the US about 9 or 10 years ago called "Babylon". By the way, are you on Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's totally in love with those pictures :))))))
    Yes I'm back on abba4ever :)well it's a great site!And I also would want to post something but gosh I don't know how XDXDXDcould you tell me how?(I mean posting pix:))
    David Gray,...thanks for the info!Never heard of him but I'll look him up now :))
    Nope sry I'm not on Twitter (even though I thought about it....maybe some day XD)
    Now I'll post this short clip where Frida talks about Seal :)
    Hope to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these pics! Frida looks gorgeous! I'm not such a fan of David Grey's music but his daughters are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pix too :)She's even more beautiful than last year, don't you think so too ?:)
    I looked him up today and I don't like his music either.Yep is daughters are really cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her hair is looking so gorgeous for sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. IHANAN VÄRISET VAATTEET JA FRIDA ON IHANA!!!!

    ReplyDelete